Hospitality Internship Program is a paid program offered to highly skilled candidates that are completing or have completed hospitality studies and have relevant hospitality experience. Positions are available in Food and Beverage, Front Office and Cookery.
- Food & Beverage and Front Office
- Food Production
- Education Internship
- Age: between 18 – 30
- Completed a full time Hospitality management tertiary course (minimum Diploma level)
- Minimum 12 months full time study related to Hospitality obtained in the last 24 months at the time of visa lodgement.
- Minimum 6 months full time (or 12 months part time) in the selected internship department
- Studies and experience must be related to the nominated internship department
- Currently working in the selected internship department
- Willing to work in any Australian city, including rural and remote locations
- 40 work hours per Week
- 5 Days per Week
Pocket Money – Hourly
- 18,90 to 23,30
- To start our search we require you to pay a deposit that is refundable in case we do not find a suitable internship for you.
- Once we receive your deposit, one of our agents will personally take care of your application. Once we have an internship fitting your requirements, we will set up the interview.
- When the internship is arranged based on your requirements mentioned in this agreement and you have received an internship offer letter, you will need to pay the second instalment of the fee.
- Internship duration: 6 – 9 -12- 18 Month’s