Hotels and Holiday Resorts Brussels Belgium 1070
what is your responbility ?
Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed….Sets up dish stations, including dishmachines and sinks.
Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift. Properly washes, stacks, and stores, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Maintains a clean kitchen
- properly washes and sorts soiled dishes
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift
- Keep clean the table and the dining area
- English speaking (B-1 or higher)
- Preferred below the age of 35 years old
- Experience required for Chef and waiting on positions
- European passport holders only as obtaining a work permit is not an option unfortunately
- Full-time Job
- 38 Hour’s per Week
- Over Time available
Salary per month
- 10.00 -11.00 Euros net per hour
- + 10% paid vacation day
- Average is 1750 – 2000 Euro net per month
- Salary paid weekly
- Meal on duty
- Transport to and from work
- Accommodation is a possibility in certain hotels
- Insurance available or can take out own.
- Skype or phone interviews are available